The best way to start your essay is by finding a topic that interests you. Once you have a topic, the next step is to do some research. This will help you to understand the topic better and to find examples that will support your argument. Once you have your examples, it is time to write your essay. This is the most difficult part of the process, but with the help of a good writing service, it can be done easily.
Government and Politics
- Should political parties receive state funding?
- Should election voting be done solely online?
- Does immigration increase the risk of terrorism?
- Does the welfare state have a positive impact on the national economy?
- Do plurality voting systems offer fair political representation of all voters?
- The role of the first lady in modern times
- Do election forecasts affect the choice of voters?
- The best ways for the government to spend budget surpluses
- Should people sacrifice some of their privacy for getting higher security?
- How important are communication skills for modern politicians?
- Should marijuana be decriminalized?
- The best legal measures for preventing mass shootings
- Should gun regulations become stricter?
- Should cults be banned?
- Should euthanasia become legal?
- Should the use of drones be regulated?
- Do modern antitrust laws really benefit consumers?
- Should texting while driving become illegal everywhere?
- Should farm animals receive greater legal protection?
- Should the death penalty be abolished?
- Do students in single-gender schools learn more effectively?
- Should there be religion classes in schools?
- Do students from well-off families do better in school?
- Are teachers doing enough to deal with the problem of bullying in school?
- Can a person have a successful career without college education?
- Does music help students learn better?
- Should students be given the opportunity to grade their teachers?
- Is there gender discrimination in higher education institutions?
- The impact of participation in youth sports on academic performance
- Until what age should parents help children with their homework?
- Should all colleges have the same minimum admission requirements?
Business and Economics
- The role of online payment system in international trade
- Are payday loans good for the economy?
- Do social media have a positive impact on local businesses?
- The impact of Amazon on e-commerce
- The impact of the fall of the Soviet Union on world economy
- Does informal leading have a positive impact on employee productivity?
- The impact of free trade on small local businesses
- Does working from home improve employee productivity?
- Should new businesses be granted interest-free loans?
- The historical figure with the greatest impact on the course of history
- Is trade responsible for the flourishing of Athenian Democracy?
- The role of wars for the rise of dictators in the 20th century
- Is social inequality a major cause of revolutions?
- The role of water in the development of the earliest civilizations
- The role of symbolism in poetry
- Is emotion the main driving force behind the actions of 19th century novel characters?
- The role of the chorus in Ancient Greek plays
- Is hyperbole prominent in folktales?
- The role of personification in the works of your favorite poet
- Should people under 18 be banned from using social networks?
- Are smartphones responsible for the rising cases of burnout?
- Can technology cause the extinction of manual labor jobs?
- Does being more connected make people more alone?
- The impact of smartphones on the way modern students study
- Are online reviews trustworthy?
- Will tablets become obsolete?
- Could voice assistants control our decisions one day?
- Is the growing population among the main causes of global warming?
- Does the future belong to the passive house?
- The impact of climate change on the national economy
- Should nuclear energy production be banned?
- Can there be “peaceful coexistence” between farmers and wild animals in Africa?
- Can all homes be made to produce their own energy?
Media and Entertainment
- Does political correctness have a negative impact on the freedom of speech?
- The impact of product placement in TV shows
- The role of modern feminism on the portrayal of historic female characters in movies
- The role of social media for the rise of fake news
- Do TV shows represent the ethnic diversity in our society?
- Sexism in superhero movies
- Does Pokemon Go have an overall positive impact on children?
- Is the life of reality TV stars staged?
- Are live theatre performances more inspiring than movies?
- Are child stars robbed of their childhood?
Family and Social Matters
- Should children receive physical punishment?
- Do ambitious parents really motivate their children to do better?
- Should all children’s toys be gender-neutral?
- Can polygamy result in healthy relationships?
- Do modern children grow up too fast because of technology?
- Does being yourself help to achieve success?
- Is gender discrimination common in the modern corporate world?
- The impact of frequent moving on children
- Do parents have different hopes for their sons and daughters?
- The impact of sexting on intimacy
- Does bribing children to behave has a positive impact?
- Are the most successful people also the happiest?
- Should national charities help people in other countries?
Health and Nutrition
- Should obese children be refused sugary foods?
- Is self-help the best way to treat mild to moderate depression?
- Does getting out of one’s comfort zone help to overcome social anxiety?
- Is celebrity culture responsible for eating disorders in young people?
- Are fast food restaurants among the major factors behind rising obesity levels?
- Can drinking from plastic bottles be dangerous for the health?
- Can artificial colorings in food cause ADHD?
- Should organ donation be encouraged?
- Can genetic engineering help to eradicate genetic disorders?
- Should herbs and spices be used in baby food?
- Is socialization the main reason why teenagers start smoking?
- Are sugary drinks among the major causes of obesity?
- Is materialism responsible for the growing number of people with mental health problems?
- How dangerous are the consequences of anorexia?
- What are the best ways to help children maintain a healthy weight?
- Is going vegan a healthy choice?
- Should euthanasia be legalized all over the world?
- Can cloning help save lives?
Topics that Require Research
If your essay topic requires you to do some additional research, be sure to indicate this in your essay prompt. This will help your professor know what resources you will need in order to write a quality essay. For instance, if you are writing about the history of the American Revolution, your professor may ask you to research specific battles or figures. Topics that Require Creative Writing If your essay topic requires you to use creative writing techniques, be sure to indicate this in your essay prompt. This will help your professor know what type of writing you will be submitting. For instance, if you are writing about a personal experience, your professor may ask you to write in a first person perspective or to use specific poetic devices.
Exemplification Essay Topics
1. The Effects of Technology on Society
2. The History of the American Revolution
3. The Relationship between Religion and Society
4. The Effect of Poverty on Society
5. The Relationship between Gender and Society
6. The Effect of Immigration on Society
7. The Relationship between the Environment and Society
8. The Effect of Technology on the Arts
9. The Relationship between Science and Society
10. The Effect of Technology on Education
- The most important moment of your life.
- The worst moment of your life.
- The best moment of your life.
- The most shameful moment of your life.
- The importance of having a best friend.
- The benefit of having a pet.
- The benefits of your biggest failure.
- The most memorable thing your parents taught you.
- The most life-changing moment you’ve had thus far.
- A place or location that means a tremendous amount to you.
- A disappointing event that taught you a lot.
- A super power you would want to use to achieve good.
- A film that influenced you greatly.
- A day in your life you would life to relive exactly.
- A day in your life you would like to do over differently.
- The greatest lesson a child has taught you.
- How you would like to change the life of someone you know.
- Words that you have remembered forever.
- Times when it is acceptable to run away.
- The biggest sadness you have ever experienced and what it taught you.
- The most memorable period you ever spent with family.
- An invention you would like to create.
- A decade from the past you would like to live in.
- One aspect of society you would like to change permanently if possible.
- One aspect about yourself you would like to change permanently if possible.
- A celebrity or historical figure you would like to change places with.
- A foreign country you would like to live in and why.
- A time you cried at the movies and why.
- The greatest discovery the human race has ever made.
- The greatest invention the human race has ever been responsible for.
- Something painful you witnessed that you have never forgotten.
- Something beautiful you witnessed and have never forgotten.
- A trip you took that influenced your development.
- A conversation you had that changed your perspective drastically.
- An argument you had that you never forgot and why.
- A special talent that you wish you could have, but don’t.
- The biggest obstacle you have had to overcome.
- The best decision you ever made.